Friday, August 21, 2009

Has anyone ever consumed kombucha for an extended period? What did you experience from that?

Resolved Question

Has anyone ever consumed kombucha for an extended period? What did you experience from that?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

i drink it all the time. 2-4 bottles per week for the last 4 or 5 months. its not that long but whatever...actually i just finished making my first batch last week..it was actually good and i really didnt know what i was doing. i followed directions from online and it was good. its wasnt as fizzy but tasty.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • Yikes- I can't believe someone puts stevia in their Kombucha! I love it, myself, but don't drink it more than a few times a week. I've actually read that it's not good to drink daily and you should stick to the serving size (half the bottle). At the same time, I have a few co-workers that make their own and they drink it more than I do. Don't think they've seen any great differences.

    I can't say I've had major results from it either- just tastes good and I know it's good for me. It's not a miracle drink. Just good for many things like digestion, energy etc.
  • extended period of time - heck no. I barely can stomach the stuff on an occassional drink. eeeeeewwwwww. I'm sure that stuff is good for you on the long haul, but no - can't stomach the stuff.

    Now I have put some stevia in it but dang almost have to overload it to get rid of the taste.

    Jabril

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats