Friday, August 21, 2009

Hydrocele Alternative Treatment?

Resolved Question

Hydrocele Alternative Treatment?

I have several hydrocele cysts and I need some help. The pain from these cysts is at times unbearable. I take meds to help ease the pain and use ice packs that may reduce swelling from time to time. The pain also reaches my lower back, and the rest of my groin. Any suggestions to help reduce the pain?

I can't afford the operation to get them removed and researched a home remedy to remove them, but I'm asking for any suggestions on what to do for when the pain comes around.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Could they simply drain it, and then inject iodine into it? It would be less expensive than surgery. That works on many cysts on livestock, and I see it mentioned on the web.

I would also try saw palmetto. It couldn't hurt. For pain, you might try laying magnetic disks over the area of the cyst along with nsaids. It might prevent any more from forming. Magnetic therapy does help with tumors, so it might help with cysts. It works by increasing blood flow to that area to promote healing.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats