Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What is the BEST WAY to clean a colon?

Resolved Question

What is the BEST WAY to clean a colon?

I'm 17 yrs old and i'm planning to clean my colon. I grew up in the PHILIPPINES (lots of amazing exotic foods) and moved to AMERICA.

Now I think its the best time to clean my colon. I Also heard that cleaning your colon can help you lose some weight. Is that true???

And I also heard that It will feel great after you've done cleaning your colon... Is it true??? And I've watched some video's on youtube, where I see those LONG GOOWEY stuff..... EWW.... Are those also true if i'm going to do this process???

I wanted to lose weight really bad and cleanse my whole body.

Do I need to talk to my doctor about this first?
Do I have to get a colonscopic treatment? (Where they put a camera thorough your ****) lol....
Can I just buy those colon cleanser that they showed on oprah?

Give me some good details and facts....

Your OPINION is the best way to go... Tnx for the Help

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Alright, lets talk about that procedure ....(where they look at the entire length of your intestines with a camera)

they give you a single dose of laxative and a stool softner (the first makes you go, the second makes it easier to do so) - and then they are looking at shiny pink intestine walls....they dont find five pounds of undigested red meat in your intestines...know why? It isn't there!!!

Eat a diet high in fiber (fruits, vegetables and whole grains) and you'll be fine...one of the major functions of the gastrointestinal tract is to keep itself clean - and it does a very good job of it.

The weight you lose from a colon cleanse is no different than the weight you lose from a bowel movement...so there is no need to hurry the process along. Let nature do its thing.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • Colon Cleansing will help you loose a few pounds, but not too many, just the waste that's been stuck and stored. You don't need to consult a doctor but you can only colon cleanse about once every year, or 2 years. Most people feel healthier and energized after the cleanse but it depends on the body. Make sure you follow the directions carefully. A good cleansing kit will last about 3 days, I believe. You can only drink water, and I believe there are some food restrictions but I'm not completely sure.
    Normally older people colon cleanse but if you feel you need to, there should be no problem, although you may want to talk with the sale-person before buying the product. Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats