Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What was I smoking yesterday?

Resolved Question

What was I smoking yesterday?

I bought this stuff in a headshop yesterday, I've tried smoking legal "herbs" before but they didn't do anything, I got just a joint of this to try it and it literally blew my face off. The guys in the shop said it was 100% legal but it was sooooo much stronger than anything else I've smoked and really trippy. I literally cannot remember yesterday, can anyone tell me what this stuff was? I was totally tripping balls for like 6 hours, but they said in the shop that it wasn't salvia or anything like that. Besides I heard that the effects of salvia only last for 30 minutes. Finding it hard to type still massively wrecked (18hrs later)

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Wow man that sounds amazing. PLEASE, email me and let me know what it is. By the way, how can you not know what you bought?! Didn't it have a label? I'll Pay you to go back to the headshop and find out what it is! I'm serious, i really want to find out and try it myself.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • There are lots of legal smoking mixes that are *very* powerful, and like you say, often more trippy than the real thing. I would guess that you had a synthetic mix rather than a comletely herbal one as they tend to be much more effective. There's absolutely loads on the site below and basically, the more expensive the better. See if you recognise any of the packets!

    Source(s):

  • Good heavens...just keep clear pal. Don't venture into a path you will not even wish your worst enemy to tread into
  • whatever it is i want some
  • cocaine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats