Saturday, August 15, 2009

No matter how much water I drink my cancer doesn't go away?

Resolved Question

No matter how much water I drink my cancer doesn't go away?

I've been trying to cure my lung cancer using homeopathic methods and now I'm coughing up blood. Am I doing it wrong?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

everyone's body is different.
personally, i think the way homepathics methods work is that the persons think that...let's say drinking water..... will cure their cancer, But i believe that it is just the lower stress levels.
Ex;
A Guy eats carrots and isn't stressed about the cancer because he believes that there is nothing to worry about becasue eating carrots will cure him .....compared to A girl who stresses over her cancer = the guys cancer disapears and the girl's cancer doesn't = the guy had lower stress levels

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • Yes, you're doing it wrong. It's not just drinking water, you also have to have the crystals placed correctly. Make sure you're also practicing anal frequently. If you have any questions, I'm selling "Optimuschris' Guide to Homeopathic Remedies and Anal" for only $39.99 ($45 if you're fat). Just drop me a note if you're interested.
  • Making a mockery of other peoples suffering is a bonafide way to invite bad karma into your life.

    Good Luck
  • Maybe if Cannabis was legal we wouldn't be having this problem with cancer now would we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats