Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Is this dangerous to do with prescription pills?

Resolved Question

Is this dangerous to do with prescription pills?

I take 6 prescription pills every day when I wake up. Instead of taking one by one, I put all 6 in my mouth at the same time. Is this dangerous? Sources? I've been doing this for about a year and a half but I haven't noticed any negative differences in my overall health. Someone told me this was dangerous.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

It really depends on the medications that you are taking. Some medications shouldn't be mixed, others are safe to take at the same time. Some should be taken without food, some should be taken with food. If you want to e-mail me with the medication names, I will tell you the "official" way you should be taking them.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • This is not dangerous if you are prescribed to take all 6 pills at the same time. However, make sure that your mouth and throat are not DRY so the pills don't get stuck and block your airflow or make you choke! Make sure you are taking them with LIQUIDS.

    Source(s):

  • No it's not dangerous. Just make sure to drink a lot of water with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats