Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I need to get weed out of my system?

Resolved Question

I need to get weed out of my system?

I have a pee test coming up.
I know that weed stores in fat cells and im not retarded.
but the test I am taking is a pee test
and I know that if you drink enough water the THC will not show up
the last time I smoked was a week ago and I only had three hits
BUT it was chronic.
so help me out if you can.

How much water should I drink to make sure its out?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

ive been in your shoes before. theres a couple of things you need to do. 1 keep drinking water but not too much you can get water intoxication which will kill you. 2 work out, sweat as much as possible that helps out alot. 3 stay away from greasy foods your body wont metabolize the thc if you eat greasy food. and the thing that almost ensures your clean is drink pickle juice the vinegar is a safe way to clean up and if you dont have pickle juice mix i/3vinegar 2/3 water. and dont listen to the other people on this page when they say its impossible to get it out fast. and dont waste your money buying **** off the internet half the time its not a sure thing

hope u pass

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • Oooohhhh shitshit Drongo!
    You're on weed and you're not what...?
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Looks like the fat cells are in the head.

    Peeeeeee test.....Peeeeeee test.....FAIL!

    Water, water, gimme water...gurgle...gurgle...oops drowned...sad!
  • as much as you can man.


    ive heard it takes 40 days to get it out.

    but idk i mean my friends drink tons of water and pass home tests
  • Drink a ton of water.... and maybe to be safe google this and maybe u can buy some netural stuff that makes it go away, but if thats all u smoked then you should be alryt
  • THC will show up in a urine test for 30 days, no way around it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats