Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How do you obtain a license to grow medicinal marijuana in the state of California?

Resolved Question

How do you obtain a license to grow medicinal marijuana in the state of California?

And I do me a legal license.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Try asking someone from the legal system, or perhaps a doctor or some sort. They would be able to tell you.

I didn't even know you could do that... I'd definietly talk to someone in the legal system or find out from a doctor since it's for medicinal purposes. If they don't know, they could direct you to a person who does.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • Depends it's for personal use or for a massive grow operation.
  • Medicinal? I'm sure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats