Thursday, August 20, 2009

Best Breast Implant surgeon in CT?

Resolved Question

Best Breast Implant surgeon in CT?

I had two kids and my breast are thin as empty paper bags from both pregnancy and breastfeeding. And I am looking to see what people have to say about getting a breast implant, pros and cons, and anyone you would recommend.

Additional Details

Ew is not a helpful answer. Way to be rude. If you are a man I don't expect you to understand. Before I had kids I had perkee little boobs like everyone else, but I sacrafic that for my kids and and I wouldn't have it any other way. So unless you have exprience child birth and have suffer the aftermath, you wouldn't get it!

1 day ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Best way to find the best MD is to watch other women's breasts as they go by, and when you see a 45-year-old with perky breasts, ASK. If they are natural, you will only be complimenting her and if they are fake, she will love to tell you all about her experience.

Get the implants! There are so many women with them, the stigma is off. Only advice is not to go too huge, which is what (some, mostly loser) guys (including the MDs doing the slicing & dicing) think they want. Get as small as you are comfortable with, because in just a few years, you _will_ be an old lady and you don't want stupid-looking balloons sticking straight out of a body where everything else is drooping... smaller breasts generally look more elegant and sophisticated.

Of course if you are living in a trailer park where NASCAR is the number one conversation topic, then by all means go the Dolly Parton route.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • Personally, I don't think implanting foreign objects into one's body is ever a good idea.
  • ew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats