Thursday, August 20, 2009

Will somebody please help me?

Resolved Question

Will somebody please help me?

i have the worst headache ever!! i've had it for like a day i woke up with it this morning and it is killing me is there anything i can do with out taking medication for it??

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I'd go to a hospital and get a cat scan, you never know it could be a sign of something serious.

BUT...
You could try water with some lemon or CELTIC SEA SALT (not table salt or "normal" sea salt) mixed in so as to make sure you're not just dehydrated.

Some pineapple might help as well...

At the end of the day if it's that bad go to a hospital.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • It must be a sinus infection. Those things can give you serious headache. I'm not a doctor but so rest and fluids should do the trick. Some type of Ibuprofen drug so help to. (But don't use my medical opinion because I am not doctor) Speak to you doctor first.
  • Go on 30 minutes (fast) walk.
    It will help every time.
  • do not ignore it u may be suffering with migrain problem . consult ur doctor before it gets worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats