Thursday, August 20, 2009

Which over the counter sleeping aids to use?

Resolved Question

Which over the counter sleeping aids to use?

I am about to fly to Japan and will need to sleep in the plane. I generally cant get any sleep when I fly and I am looking for an over the counter sleeping aids medication to relaxe me a little. Which one would you recommend?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

There are basically just two options when it comes to over the counter sleeping aids. You have your antihistamines, and you have your herbal-based aids. Antihistamines work by affecting your central nervous system, making it slow down and thus causing you to feel drowsy. It is the same sort of medication used for many anti-allergy medications, which is why some of those cause drowsiness.

Your best bet would be to go to http://www.bestoverthecountersleepaids.c… the site reviews such sleeping aid treatments.

Enjoy your trip !

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • I take valerian root in capsule form and four out of five times I go straight to sleep. It also calms the mind when it is racing over problems all night long, it makes that stop I find.
  • I took somonex once & it put me out.
  • melatonin!
    its natural and works GREAT
    nothing works for me but this
  • don't know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats