Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What else can i use to help stop....?

Resolved Question

What else can i use to help stop....?

what else can i use to help stop the itching from bug bites..besides calmine lotion??? any household things??

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

You can use many things besides calamine lotion to stop the itching of a bug bite. Rubbing alcohol, aloe vera gel, Purell hand sanitizer, hydrocortisone, or an ice pack over the bite all will help take the itching out of the bug bite.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • Try Uncker's. I don't know where they sell it in actual stores, but when I was back east, I got horrible mosquito bites so I heard about this product and bought it from the Amish. Maybe you can look it up online, and I also used Hydrogen peroxide to dry everything out before I applied the product. And comparing it to the calmine lotion (i've used it before), you shouldn't even think twice before buying it.
  • My mom tells me to put rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer on it. It always works for me.

    Hope this helped!

    Source(s):

  • Ice cubes.

    (adding a little whisky makes them slightly more effective)
  • dabbing tea tree oil on the bites can help too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats