Monday, August 17, 2009

What do you suggest for the backache?

Resolved Question

What do you suggest for the backache?

Several months ago I started to work on my thesis. I should have used computer for my thesis and I've usually spent all my free time in front of computer. Now I have a problem. I have backache and I can't use computer anymore. What do you suggest for this problem?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

For short onset burst of discomfort, lie down on your stomach and have someone place three pieces of Petrified Wood on your back equally distant from the nape of your neck to your tail bone. Rest for 10-15 minutes and your back pain will be relieved. For constant issues, wear a reverse pendant, so the Petrified Wood is re

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • Always keep your back strong. Regular exercises for muscles of abdomen and back are important. Swimming is an excellent way to keep fit. Gym exercises and sutiable yogasanas under supervision are also effective.
    Posture is important.

    Source(s):

  • I agree with other answerers, excerises will help. and also stretching.

    For the pain take ginger in your tea/ or juice it's a natural antiinflammtry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats