Monday, August 17, 2009

How to treat an ear ache?

Resolved Question

How to treat an ear ache?

My mom doesn't get home for a little longer.
I don't want to wait, and I don't know what to do.
I can't go to the store because I don't have money.
So what are some like home remedies?
I don't have olive oil, or ear drops.
And I can't take anymore ibuprofen.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

If you have a menthol vapor rub, try putting a table spoon of that in boiling hot water and put it under your bed tonight. The fumes should help with the ear ache. It worked for my son when he had an ear infection.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • What,s up, doc? For earache, carrots.Grind up a few and place the pulp in a piece of cheesecloth. Hold the pack against the infected ear for 15 minute. The enzyme in the carrot helps draw out the infection that,s causing the pain. Repeat every few hours as necessary.

    Source(s):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats