Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Calm" Magnesium w/ Calcium side effects..?

Resolved Question

"Calm" Magnesium w/ Calcium side effects..?

I just started taking "Calm" Magnsium with Calcium last week. It definitely helps relax my muscles and I've been falling asleep much quicker than usual. Still, I tend to wake up in the middle of the night, unable to fall back asleep again for 30 minutes to an hour every time. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this something I can blame on the product? I don't usually have this problem.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Nah, I wouldn't think its the product....

Are you a shift worker (i.e. day sleeper) or going through hormonal changes (perimenopause, etc) - - sounds more like a brain wave disruption insomnia than than anything....

Eh, who knows....Stop taking the product for a few days and see if it continues....if it stops, that was the culprit. If it doesn't, I doubt the two are linked...

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats