Monday, August 17, 2009

I don't know what drug was mixed in with weed in my bowl?

Resolved Question

I don't know what drug was mixed in with weed in my bowl?

I was hanging out with my friend and he offered me a hit of weed, so I took 5. That was last Friday at 8:00 pm. It's now Sunday and I just now am coming down from it. I know there was something mixed in with the weed, but I don't know what. I didn't see any white stuff in the bowl. The way I felt was like I couldn't feel anything and things and I was doing things and I didn't know I was doing them and I didn't feel like people were there and I couldn't feel things. Right whenever I first took it it took about 5 minutes to kick in, I felt a heavy feeling on my tounge and back of throat for hours. I had a small seziure right after it kicked in at first. Does anyone know what it was? Email me if you need more info.

Additional Details

I was twitching ALOT and I didn't know I was twitching and to do anything, like breathe, I had to focus on it. My friend took 1 or 2 hits and he smoked alot though, and he was fine after a few hours. I was laughing hysterically then crying my eyes out in the span of 5 minutes and I couldn't feel things that were there.

1 day ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

your just not used to smoking weed =D

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (6)

  • It was probably not pcp, that guy who said that has obviously not smoked that much weed. You probably just got really blazed and paranoid. It used to happen when I first smoked, although it wouldnt last days. Just don't smoke anymore and if you do, make sure you ask what is in your bowl first.

    Source(s):

  • The weed most likely didn't sit well with your body or you just smoked too much for your size!! Sometimes I smoke a whole bowl of weed all by my self right before I go too sleep and the next morning when I wake up I'm still high!
  • look up www.dea.gov
  • If you felt detached from yourself, almost like you were watching yourself do things instead of being inside yourself, then it was probably PCP. PCP is the most common thing for marijuana to be laced with.

    Did everyone else get the same effects from it or was it just you? Your body could also just have some bad reactions to weed.

    EDIT: Well since it was numbing you too it could have been cocaine, which you're supposed to hold it in to get effects for which may explain why your friend didn't have the same effects as you. Same thing happened to my friend when he was smoking with his girlfriend, he ended up going to the hospital while she was fine. But if he was holding his hits in and he was fine, you were probably just freaking out. Weed just probably isn't the drug for you.

    Oh, and by the way Diesel I've smoked plenty of weed, 4-5 years straight every single day. It's actually more common to have PCP laced bud than you think, my friends parents had some of their stuff tested at the hospital and it tested positive for it; they thought it was just good bud.
  • In all honesty, your weed was most likely not laced. I'm not calling you a liar but what happened was you probably just got too high and had paranoia which is normal but yours stuck around for a good while since the initial onset was so "scary". I know what you're saying because there were times in the past I would have bet a million dollars I had smoked laced pot. The only things that people really lace weed with is cocaine and pcp becausE they are pretty much the only things minus a few I left out that won't burn at a lighters high temperature. I hope this makes sense and I don't mean to sound rude. But you will be okay and sometimes it's a good way to help yourself just stay away. It'll probably save you a lot of trouble with family,friends, and law enforcement.

    Source(s):

  • The two most likely things it would be laced with are PCP and cocaine. Both are unlikely as the effects would have worn off for sure within a days time. I believe it is more likely that your weed was not laced but grown with harmful chemicals used to beef up the plant. If you want more info email me on how the weed actually looked and tasted. Also the reactions of the other people smoking would be useful as well. It is also possible that it was a unique psychological reaction you had.

    i HIGHLY doubt it was laced with another drug, any likely substance is not consistent with what you have stated.

    Source(s):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats