Monday, August 17, 2009

Help I can't swallow these pills):?

Resolved Question

Help I can't swallow these pills):?

They are capsoles. However you spell P.S I'm 14!

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

/You can check with your pharmacist because sometimes with capsules, you can open them up and spill the stuff (medicine) that's in them into something like applesauce or something similar. BUT, sometimes, you are NOT allowed to do that. Check with your drug store pharmacist and he/she can guide you in that better. People like me and others on this site really shouldn't tell you things about that unless they actually know tips on how to swallow pills more easily. I know they DO sell plastic cups in drug stores that has like a channel in it that you put the pill in and fill the cup with water and somehow, when you drink the water, you swallow the pill at the same time, more easily.

Good luck. Hope you don't have to take them for long. I have that problem too and sometimes I fell like it's stuck in my throat. Then, the more you think about it, the more afraid you get of swallowing it and the worse the event becomes. I know ........

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats