Saturday, August 22, 2009

How much sleep do I need?

Resolved Question

How much sleep do I need?

Okay I average about 5 hours sleep a night I could sleep more but I feel worse. I feel at my best when I've had between 5-6 hours sleep a night.
I'm 17 (18 in 2 weeks); male; I exercise between 30 minutes and 2 hours a day (exercise to a sweat that is); I eat a raw vegan diet (50% leafy green vegetables; 40% fruits (90% sweet 10% fatty fruits); 5% nuts and seeds; 5% root vegetables and supplements) and drink all the water I'm supposed too.
I just don't feel good when I sleep more then 5-6 hours a night, it makes me feel sluggish and over tired.
But should I let myself sleep longer?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

if you normally sleep 5-6 hours, and feel good...... nikita Khrushchev, the premier of the ussr in the 50,s, slept 4-5 hours a night.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • i need atleast 8 to 9 hours of sleep but the average person should get about 8 hours of sleep
  • 8 to 9 hours is okay.
  • i think 8 hours of sleep
  • 8 hours.
  • 6 TO 7 HOURS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats