Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Have you ever done shrooms?

Resolved Question

Have you ever done shrooms?

What was your experience on it? Good or bad?

Additional Details

Haha I only smoke weed too but I'm thinking about trying shrooms soon. Possibly try to grow them too.

1 day ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

AMAZING! I had a bad trip once but it lasted 3 hours and it was bad because i was freaking out since i was supposed to be on a bus in less than 4 hours but luckily since i was given a small amount it left before my bus trip.

My good times were awesome!! I made sure i didn't have any plans and since i'm a worrier i made sure to do them on a day i knew no one was going to bother me (although i stayed with friends who were doing it too).
Oh and i put music on! which is the best. music sounds amazing on it. and i hope you have a cool carpet. I used glowsticks too, very neat and i played around in my comforter, i felt like i was in a cloud!

I wish i could write forever about my trips i loved them. sometimes i think they last too long but during it i'm in love with life haha. i love how images and colors dance and how im feeling.
ah i almost forgot! make sure you take 1/8th of it or lower. I hear that those who take more than 1/8th get those bad trips. i think 1/8th would be able to fit on top of a cd cover, but just in case google for a measurement haha.=) Report Abuse

Other Answers (5)

  • I havn't done them (I really want to though). My friend did them on the weekend and him and his mate had to go to hospital, they couldnt talk and one of them thought the nurses were devils and tried to rub his feet all over them, and pulled the drip out of his arm and drank it lol. Apart from the fact they went to hospital they said they had an awesome time, they only went because they couldnt talk.

    Everyone else i know who have done them said they have had heaps of fun. I've done acid and i hated it, apparently shrooms are a lot better.
  • I did it when i went to disneyland. i was walking around in toontown and i noticed that the teal colored floor looked like waves, as if i was walking on water. then all of a sudden i felt like i was shrinking. once i looked up everyones faces looked as if they were censored (like on TV, faces blurred) once i saw all of those faces i could not stop laughing like a lunatic. everything was really hilarious.

    to answer your question my experience was good.
  • Yep, I had a good trip but my friend freaked out and thought he was a banana and people were trying to peel him. Good times.

    I wouldn't do them again, it was nice to experience it though. :-)

    I'm more of a weed coke and ecstacy man, not anymore though of course. I'm far too sensible these days.
  • No but I want to!!!! I've tried weed....that was fun hehe but shrooms would be awesome lmao

    Source(s):

  • little bit of nasea, good mild trip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats