Thursday, August 20, 2009

Do you think I'm clean.........Health alternative medicine?

Resolved Question

Do you think I'm clean.........Health alternative medicine?

okay so I'm 16 and I smoked pot for the first two times on the third and the fifth of this month if I have to take a drug test in a week do you think I'll pass it? Please don't tell me it's bad for my health et cetra....

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Cannabis Indica can be detected for about 30 days in your body. Figure it out if you are clean or not :o) You cant do anything do clear it out. Next time think before you indulge in anything stupid.

Take care and God bless.

Source(s):

You are welcome, and thank you. Report Abuse

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats