Saturday, August 22, 2009

Please help me! What's wrong with me!?

Resolved Question

Please help me! What's wrong with me!?

What are the symptoms of an overdose of (4mg) Chlorphenamine tablets.
im a 13 year old girl, i was given these tablets due to an allergic reaction a few months back but recently my life had been really bad so i took 3 of these tablets but -
1. i think i might of took too many!!
2. I think i may be addicted to them
3. How can i stop taking them!
My sudden symptoms are: Headaches, shaky (clumsiness), i get angry quickly and i want to take more hence i think im addicted.

oh yes, also ive had stomach craps ever since i first took the tablets!

Another symptoms is->
I struggle to think straight, my reactions are slower than before and i block things out when i dont want to, i have to ask the question again and get confused with whats going on around me!

Please help me!!
Did I take too many tablets,
I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!
please help, whats wrong with me, im addicted to these drugs but im scared to die!

Additional Details

its not about the fact that i only took3 its about that im addicted to them and whats causing the symptoms!

1 day ago

just i took another 3 pills
(swallowed down with water)
ive only got about 10 left thats another 3 days!!
I NEED MORE!!! but there only given by prescription, so how can i get more!!!

1 day ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

You have not od'ed and it's very unlikely you could get addicted to this. I'm guessing it's the kind that has DXM in it which is why you are getting shaky. Give the pills to a friend and make sure she doesn't give you any when you ask for them. You are gonna be just fine, calm down.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • Call your doctor, and explain the situation. The doctor may even prescribe more.
  • Tell your mom to hide them, it may help. Also, tell your doctor.
  • You only took three, you aren't going to die.
  • calm down you only took 3 it takes a lot more to od
  • Yea, calm down. just call and tell your doctor you made a mistake and deal with what happens after that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats