Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mixing vicodin, liquid benadryl, and xanax?

Resolved Question

Mixing vicodin, liquid benadryl, and xanax?

Yes, I combined the three today. I know it isn't the smartest thing to do, but my question is, if i fall asleep, will I wake up? I've taken vicodin before, benadryl before ( mixed and seperate) and they seem to give me a nod out kind of high. So this time I mixed three vics with just a little benadryl ( to counteract any stomach pains otherwise) and 1 mg of xanax. I've never taken xanax before, so i thought 1mg would be good to start. As of now i feel pretty relaxed, but when the vic and benadryl kick in along with the xanax ill probably nod out and wanna sleep. So again, I ask if this is going to kill me, assuming this is an isolated incident?

Additional Details

ah im really feeling relaxed now man... ahh yea XD

1 day ago

yea i am taking is for pleasure and relaxation. I really dont think this is gonna kill me, ive taken 10 vics before ( stupid because i was young and not knowing what i was doing) and i turned out fine. I've heard of many people mixing these before without any problems, as long as there isnt too much of each. One mg of xanax isn't bad, only 3 vics isnt gonna kill me, and the small amount of liquid benadryl actually makes it feel better AND help stomah aches( as i said), makes it better, and such. Honestly, is the possibility of dying really that great?

1 day ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

You are a walking nightmare. You seems to get off on hearing your own mumbo jumbo. You know exactly what you are doing... and who takes benedryl for a stomach ache? You need to get to a rehab or mental hospital cause you have some serious issues.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • It can. It's not smart to mix any of those drugs! You could stop breathing after falling asleep... or vomit and aspirate.
  • dont go to sleep keep walking and walk it off , you could die
  • There is a very serious risk to your life here. Separate, the medications are practically harmless in their appropriate doses. I've had Benedryl given to me in an IV with Morphine, Dilaudid, Demerol, and Toredol to help control the nausea and vomiting those medications induce. I didn't receive all that medication at once, simply stating the combinations I've had them in over the years.

    It may or may not be too late, but try and eat something. It'll help with the absorption of all that medication and lessen the effects, slightly reducing the risk to your life.

    The Xanax on top of that is a very deadly combination and I suggest you call your local Poison Control hot line, your primary care physician, or get someone to take you to the hospital. The Vicodin slows your heart rate and your breathing, the Benedryl adds on top of it and so does the Xanax. You may or may not wake up.

    I'm not trying to pass judgment, but why are you mixing these three medications? The 'additional details' reply you posted makes it sound like you're doing this simply for pleasure and relaxation and not due to a medical problem. There is a chance you may have a substance abuse problem, and if you keep doing this, you will die. Plain and simple.

    Source(s):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats