Monday, August 17, 2009

I fell in the bathtub!Should i go to the doctor?

Resolved Question

I fell in the bathtub!Should i go to the doctor?

this morning i was taking a shower in the bathtub and i slipped. i dont remember the way i fell but i hit my head in the left back side and it hurts like hell. i dont have blood now. should i go to the doctor see if i broke my skull? im really worried!! my parents arent home...what should i do?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Go to the emergency room or Urgent Care Center.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • You should try to contact your parents and let them take you to the local emergency room......anytime you have a hit to the head, you need to be seen by a doctor.
  • YEs i would go see a doctor.
    OMG dude the samething happened to me the otherday =D
  • Yes. you should definitely go. See if you fractured your skull or have bleeding on the brain.
  • Always see a doctor if you slam your head hard. Hematomas kill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats