Sunday, August 23, 2009

HELP! I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS PILL IS?

Resolved Question

HELP! I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS PILL IS?

I'm at my dad's looking for the Hershey kisses and i found this huge gallon zip lock bag half full of these huge long (oblong i think..) pills. they're orange and they have a line in the middle to split them. but, they don't have any other markings or printed words or numbers! i just want to know what they are. i would really hate it if i found out if my dad was doing drugs or something! the pills are about this thick:

I.....I

and this long:

________
(_________)

i would really appreciate it if someone answered by 1am

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I think you are right in being concerned about the pills. If they were vitamins they would be in a bottle. Also if they were prescribed by a doctor they would be in a bottle with a label on the bottle stating what they were. You could take one of the pills and bring it to a pharmacy and ask them what it is or to your doctor and ask him. Another alternative would be to confront your dad and ask him what they are. If he says they are vitamins or a prescription you know that he is lying to you. If you have an adult relative you could tell them about it and ask them to talk to your dad.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (6)

  • I'm pretty sure that anything that's approved by the FDA needs to have some sort of markings on it. Vitamins, on the other hand. aren't approved by the FDA. So I'm betting that it's a vitamin or herbal supplement.
  • bullshit. you wanna know what they are so you can get high.
  • Sound like vitamins to me.But I don't know why he would have that many of them in a bag.

    If they aren't vitamins he must be dealing something.
  • might be vitamins
  • no way to know other than asking your Dad
  • weed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats