Sunday, August 16, 2009

Can you Please tell me about B Complex supplement?

Resolved Question

Can you Please tell me about B Complex supplement?

Which form is better liquid or pill? And when is the best time to take it?I'm experiencing very low energy around 3 pm should I take it around that time? Or before my workout? Thanks!!

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I use Spring Valley Super B-Complex from Wal-Mart in tablet form. I take one in the morning with my coffee (I know, not the best way to take them, but I'm not a breakfast-eater.)

B vitamins are water-soluble, so if you are healthy there is little danger of toxicity if you take them as directed on the bottle.

The amounts of RDA in B complex supplements are alarming (as high as 1000% in some cases) but remember your body should excrete any excess amounts in your urine.

It's important to remember that B vitamins are not an "energy pill" and cannot give you instant energy.

Your low energy at 3 pm is very common. (My low energy time is 3:30 pm.) A protein/carbohydrate snack at this time of the day would benefit you. I like yogurt, cheese, or peanut butter to boost my energy during my afternoon slump.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • 1 B-50 pill each morning with food. Should supply 50 mcg vitamin B12 and biotin, 400 mcg folic acid, and 50 mcg all other B vitamins and should be enough to help with your fatigue or low energy. Pill and liquid are the same just liquid is easier for some people to take,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats