Saturday, August 15, 2009

Can someone help....?

Resolved Question

Can someone help....?

My doctor SUCKS. My family can't afford a good doctor, he is the only one who takes medicad in our city.
He has tested me for hyperthyroid and anemia,
I need to found out what is wrong with me.
-Bump on my spine area in my neck.
-Shoulder pain and neck pain. Sometimes arm.
-Constant Headaches.
-Sight getting worse every couple months.
-Never gains weight. I gain 9 pounds one day, lose 13 the next.
-Sometimes my gumes start bleeding.
-My leg tightens up and doesn't stop even when I stand on it.
-I have chest pains. It feels like someone is clawing at my heart and twisting.
I'm freaking out right now, my doctor sucks.
Help?
Every answer is appreciated.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

You very likely have a compresion of one of the big nerves that come out of the spine in the neck area. Doctors seem to have a real problem with this but I have treated maybe a hundred people with identical symptoms.I do not do it any more. Too old.
First have some one give you a firm but not rough massage with a massage cream. from the shoulder blades up to the skull all the tendons and muscles there will be quite sore so it may take two or three daily sessions to get relief.
Then lie on your back and relax. Have someone cup their hands around the back of your head where the skull joins the neck. They should ease back very gently stretching the spine a little.Then they gradually relax it. They should massage down the big tendons either side of the neck a little with the cream.
Then repeat.. On the 3rd repeat when they may just turn the head a little one way as the stretch is done; then on the 4th repeat a turn the other side.
Now relax and breathe 3-4 deep breathes in and slowly exhale. This helps to remove the lactic acids that build in tissue injury.
There are other procedures that can be done to stop the pain areas from spreading down the body. But this should help for a start.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • In some instances, the diet that helps hyperthyroid sufferers is the opposite of the diet that helps hypothyroid sufferers. Foods that hypothyroid patients should not eat, hyperthyroid sufferers should. Examples of foods that help in hyperthyroidism include soybeans, spinach, pears, cabbage and brussels sprouts (Reference 1). Also, aim for foods that are rich in iron and B vitamins, such as whole grains. Foods high in antioxidants are beneficial for an overactive thyroid. Examples are tomatoes, blueberries, bell peppers and squash
    Stimulants should be avoided in hyperthyroid sufferers, as they speed up an already rapid metabolism. Examples are coffee, tea, soda, alcohol and nicotine (Reference 1). Dairy products and preservatives should also be avoided. Trade red meat for lean meat, such as chicken. Processed foods should be limited, as they contain excessive amounts of iodine .

    Source(s):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats