Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dizzyness, blacking out, feeling like im not all there, normal for 15 yr olds?? please help!?

Resolved Question

Dizzyness, blacking out, feeling like im not all there, normal for 15 yr olds?? please help!?

it happens to me ALOT. it's usually when i stand up, but i dont get up too quickly (ive been told thats what its caused from before).

anyways, it feels like al the sudden i get dizzy and my vision slowly turns green, the purple, then darker purple, to black, theres also alot of dots. its gotten worse and the last two times i almost passed out, but luckly there were people i could hold onto. ive been diagnosed with athma and was treated for puemonia a month ago, they also said that i had a low pottasium diffeciency and had alot of white blood cells (from the sickness but im not sure about the pottasium). im only 14 turning 15 next month and i dont think this is normal.

theres also times where i feel like im not all there, and the lights are too bright.

please any answers you have is beautiful :)
thank you :)

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I agree you'll need to keep looking around for answers. don't be afraid to get another doctor's opinion. sadly i only stuck with 1 doc.
I'm not sure what to say though. When I was in my teens i used to get these weird dizzy spells, i felt disoriented at times, and things would start turning black but i would never faint and fall. I never saw colors though so i'm not sure what to say.

Doctors didn't know what was up with me either, all they said was to take my time when getting up, but it still happened! So they ran tests to check me out for :Anemia, check my blood pressure, check my inner ear (in case something was messing up my balance) etc. They couldn't find anything wrong with me. it did stop but every now and then i get them for a week.
perhaps vitamin deffiency? think about what you have eaten, maybe theres something missing from your food/vitamin intake? get more oxygen circulating in your room.

Sorry i don't have any exact answers but i hope my suggestions help.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • This has happened to me since i was young. I stand up and get very very dizzy and confused and then i sit down or fall over and it lasts for 25 seconds. I believe its from the blood rushing out of my hear for being seated. If you stand up slowly this will not happen. It could also be from low blood pressure, i plan to ask my doctor at my check up. im 15 too by the way.
  • 1) Go to you're doctor and tell them everything you just told Yahoo.

    2) Many teens don't get all the nutrients they need and since nutrition is so important--that alone could be a major factor of your condition.

    3) Sleep!!! it's extremely important.

    4) Again go to your doctor -- they'll know wayy more than I do.
  • You need to be telling this to a doctor, to get this under control. Right away. good kuck
  • You need to see a doctor.

    No one here can diagnose you.

    Good luck.
  • are you dehydrated?? that will cause dizzyness and fainting spells..... ditch any sodas and pop you might drink cos they'll dehydrate you terribly..... as will alcohol and caffeine............. sodas will also trash your calcium which is essential for iron absorption........ iron deficiency will cause dizzy spells, headaches and migraines, fatigue and exhaustion, paleness of skin ....... a diet high in processed salt, processed sugar, animal protein, saturated fat, alcohol, sodas and caffeine will all trash your calcium supplies........ they raise the uric acid levels in your blood stream prompting your body to rip the minerals calcium and magnesium from your bones in attempt to neutralise it ..... icky..... not pretty....... drink more water and back off on any junky and processed foods..... eat more green and salad vegies too....... rich in calcium and magnesium and vitamin C... in perfect harmony.... as nature intended.

    peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats