Sunday, August 16, 2009

Whats the best thing for a hangover!??!?

Resolved Question

Whats the best thing for a hangover!??!?

i've tried different things but not helping... Please give me your opinion..

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

the best thing is never to get a hangover, but if you should drink to the point you feel like crap the next day there are a couple of things you can do
1- drink lots of water or gatorade, the reason you feel like crap is because all the alcohol has sent you into dehydration.
2- if your stomach is turning wrong side out eat small bowls of soups, homemade soups tend to work better than store bought ones, and make sure they are on the brothy side.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (5)

  • Eat salty food. Drink lots of water. Moderate physical activity also helps. But I usually can't motivate myself to get up--it's too hard--so I resign to watching movies.

    Edit: and please don't take Tylenol. Very bad for your liver if you still have non-negligible residual alcohol in your body.

    Source(s):

  • smoke a bowl. :D

    lol just kidding, thats your choice, but it does help me. um. for some reason everytime I'm hungover, I eat wheat toast and it makes me feel amazin. :) Haha
  • b-12 vitamins, greasy foods
  • greasy food, lots of water, tylenol
  • Wake Up and Drink one or two beers. Trust me
    It makes you feel better

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats