Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weed...what are your thoughts?

Resolved Question

Weed...what are your thoughts?

im all for smoking weed.
im all for ir for too many reasons to type.
and the whole point of this is to hear your thoughts...


GO

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I love weed. I don't see anything wrong with it except that it makes me lazy sometimes. I'd never try to pressure anyone into smoking - it should be their choice - but I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with it and it gets a bad rep it doesn't deserve.
Health wise, I use it as a medicine to help my stomach and headaches, and also to help menstrual pain.
I smoke when I'm bored. I smoke when I need to brainstorm. I smoke when I'm upset. I smoke when I'm anxious.
Smoking makes everything better.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (11)

  • Not a bad drug...just don't drive while stoned. It makes a person mellow and usually happy. It's very effective for people with conditions such as cancer as it counteracts the effects of chemo/radiation...as far as giving the patient an appetite and eleminating the nausea. The only down points of smoking weed is that it tends to make a person lazy and hungry, which isn't good if they're trying to lose weight.
  • weed is great and for you idiots who dont know anything about weed it doesnt kill brain cells look it up on any website, and another thing for those who dont know jacks*** about weed, smoking is NOT the only way to use weed, you can eat it in baked goods, you can use butter made of weed, candy bars made with weed, sprays and even chapstick and the list goes on and on, its the #1 cash crop, it benefits those with cancer goin thru chemo and those with aids and benefits everything from pain to sleeping problems, u can use weed to make fabric (hemp) and its the strongest natural fiber known to man, AND its a freaking plant that grows naturally created by god, there are NO deaths related to marijuana and more than half of the world has tried marijuana
  • it's a proven fact that weed does less damage to you then alcohol and tobacco. not to mention those two drugs kill hundreds of thousands of people a year and weed has killed...0, but weed is illegal...

    in the wise words of Bill Hicks, "Saying weed is illegal is saying that God made a mistake."

    i smoke weed for fun, with friends, with strangers, on my ecstasy comedown. pretty much whenever and wherever. weed is good
  • I don't think it's for everybody, but I find it relaxing and mind expanding. Youv'e never heard your favorite music till you've heard it zipped. It's relaxing and I can think of many who would benifit from getting high once in while.

    Source(s):

  • In my opinion smoking weed is stupid. It causes all kinds of health problems and kills brain cells. I never have and never will do drugs. There are too many reasons to type how it's bad for you.
  • weed is great. it makes you feel great, it opens up your mind, and makes you a new and better person. there would be more peace in the world if more people smoked weed.
  • My thoughts are its bad for your health,makes you unmotivated(or at least me when i used to smoke it) and gives you bad skin-pale,dull,sallow etc
  • smoke trees all day every day

    Source(s):

  • "kills brain cells."
    NO
    I won't even bother to do something 5 minutes google search can do...

    The only way it will kill your brain cells is if somebody will shove a plant in your brain.
  • to many reasons to right about how amazing it is
  • she got it just right--too many reasons to type why it is bad for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats