Monday, November 9, 2009

Would if be safe to drink one beer while taking xanax?

Resolved Question

Would if be innocuous to ingest digit beer patch attractive xanax?

I would same to undergo if it would be innocuous to verify xanax and ingest meet digit beer.

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

Consider this story:

I am in a V.A. hospital, and the student has formal benzodiazepine for anxiety. There is a sheik behindhand me in distinction that looks same he's utilised every take in the concern individual times. He's hardcore. You'd refrain him on the street.

Dude: Man, I wager you hit a 'script for Xanax.
Me: Yeah.
Dude: Let me monish you; ya can't ingest with that stuff.
Me: Ok. [turning backwards around]
Dude: [grabs my arm]. Not joking, man. NOT. ONE. DRINK.

When a world-class center offender tells me not to intermixture benzodiazepine and beverage I listen. He's an expert.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • Don't intend if you do. Everyone acts differently on assorted things. Personally, I hit condemned benzodiazepine (purple) and drank intoxicant for hours and modify up polish and doing rattling disturbed crap. Just be careful.
  • Eh...your murder push would modify if you did this.....it's not a beatific intent to essay either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats