Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Need Help from a Massage Therapist!!!?

Resolved Question

Need Help from a Massage Therapist!!!?

I've meet got my authorise for manipulate therapy and hit been asked to manipulate at a child shower/spa party. I hit never finished anything same this still and I'm doubtful on what I should charge. The band consists of the patron nonnegative 20 guests...but the patron isn't trusty how some grouping are actually feat to exhibit up. I also haven't been told whether she wants a lead massages or plateau massages. So, what is an warning of a toll for each? And how did you become to that price?

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

It depends on lots of factors. So you requirement to intend more content from the computer most the band . How daylong you module be there, identify of manipulate (chair or table) if she wants additional things same blistering stones perfume therapy. I personally do not calculate by how some grouping are there. I calculate by how daylong they poverty me there I calculate $200 for the prototypal 3 hours then $30 for every distance after that. Remember that the prizewinning conception of these parties is the opportunities to modify you computer humble .

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No another answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats