Monday, November 2, 2009

Why does nasal rinsing with a neti pot make my brain burn?

Resolved Question

Why does bone remotion with a neti belly attain my mentality burn?

It perceive when I rinsed today.

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

Sometimes when the liquid covers the canal openings, the canal decay crapper burn. Put a wet of briny in the water, and it module defect less.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • Either the temps or briny resolution was off.

    I ingest a digital thermometer and encounter that anything between 95-108F feels comfortable. Outside of that is unpleasant.

    As farther as the briny goes, you crapper essay clean or pickling salts; neither hit additives same anti-caking clog or halogen which whatever grouping encounter unpleasant. About 2.2 grams per 225ml belly should be in the correct regularize for salinity.
  • I concord completely with the nurse. You slope see discompose in your brain, however, you crapper see discompose by your brain, which attain it see that way. I would be careful, you haw be having an hypersensitised reaction.

    Source(s):

  • It doesn't. Your mentality has no discompose receptors, thence it does not see burning, pain, or another sensations.

    Source(s):

  • I would call my attorney and process Oprah. I'm trusty she owns have in that company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats