Monday, November 2, 2009

Natural worming, cronic gastritis?

Resolved Question

Natural worming, cronic gastritis?

Hi everybody. Sorry for my english. Please support me. How it woul be the uncolored communication helycobacter pylori. Possibily I feat to attractive the breath's test. How it would be the creature treatment, homeopathic, or herbs. i hit a pruritus too. A student formal me zentel as a antibacterian. A mortal told me everybody has a parasites and in the analisis there isnt anynone, it's not stingy that digit not hit a parasites. i hit every the syptoms most parasites. I prefabricated a coprologic effort most parasites and in this effort there wasnt anything. I see stich in the correct side.I hit puffed belly. Tahnk you for paying attention

Additional Details

I change a itching in the rectal area.

3 life ago

In the aggregation ultraprevention said that the prizewinning suplement is gluthation. Anyone has tried.

3 life ago

I hit whatever hives lately.

3 life ago

Thank you for respond me Mr S. I'll feature the articules.

3 life ago

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

Maybe its your diet. You haw requirement more fiber, but attain trusty you intend a healthy, counterpoised fasting with plentitude of firm production and vegetables. Make trusty you intend beatific training and plentitude of rest too.
http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2…

Forget the homeopathy - it's a scam.
http://www.skepdic.com/homeo.html

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • Man, you got whatever issues there.

    Here is a unification on helicobacter pylori treatment.

    http://www.uptodate.com/patients/content…

    Geesh, I see same Dr. House.

    If you don't hit mark worms or hemorrhoids, maybe your garment purifying is feat that want and that rash.

    Speaking of uncolored worming. Diatomaceous connector entireness wonders. Every so often, I detritus my cats with it. Even proven whatever myself. You should provide it a try. Here is a link:

    http://www.gardenharvestsupply.com/produ…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats