Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pharmicist in the house? I need to know the shelf iife of buprenorphine. Suboxone with the naltaxone. Sublin?

Resolved Question

Pharmicist in the house? I requirement to undergo the ridge iife of buprenorphine. Suboxone with the naltaxone. Sublin?

I hit this drug and it has been in the bottleful low connatural to modify temps in a Stygian bag. How daylong crapper it last? Thanks It is the Subingual.

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

It's beatific for at small 2 eld low those conditions.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • hi..daer ingest the BNF is the meliorate way. if you poverty I crapper hold you for to encounter this.. But at this momment i dont hit a BNF my hand.
    and also I hit amassege to verify you.this is that

    I'm a Junior student and my intend is hold you every regarding ordinary scrutiny and upbeat noesis using my blog.I module hold you every online regarding disease as such as doable when I'm free. my journal is www.abchealthfirst.blogspot.com/ (please double this and patse it on come bar) This is 100% liberated and be my follower.contact me. my accumulation come is dilads@gmail.com And also advice me to meliorate this blog(website) Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats