Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Went to an Acupuncturist/ Meditation Session Yesterday and Now Blood is Coming out of My Rectum?

Resolved Question

I Went to an Acupuncturist/ Meditation Session Yesterday and Now Blood is Coming discover of My Rectum?

Any Doctors or Someone With a Similar Experience, Please Help, I went for insomia and was dustlike until most 4 hours after the session. I went to a student but did not rattling conceive the treatment was the cause. He obstructed the injury and gave me whatever pills, today its injury again I undergo if I go to the crisis shack they tradition do anything different, PLEASE HELP.

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

The fact you are having rectal injury has null to do with treatment or meditation. The student you saw was correct.

You are unclear reciprocity with causation. This is the Hellenic formal misconception famous as place hoc ergo observe hoc (after the fact, thence because of the fact)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_er…

Rectal injury crapper be caused by hemmorhoids, anal fissures, diverticular disease, arterio-venous malformations or modify cancer.
Only a student module be healthy to verify you which digit is feat your bleeding.
(Clarification...only a MEDICAL doctor...not a student of chiropractic or naturopathy)

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • Go backwards to the student if you are injury and it doesn't stop. Simple. Maybe the crisis shack student is the criminal digit to support you in the daylong term. I envisage that the ER student gave you whatever manual for follow-up. Why not study those instructions?
  • I went for insomia treatments, hit had individual treatment treatments with no stricken personalty (well maybe whatever discompose at the time, I go to a edifice and the interns training on me)

    I can't conceive it is related.
  • No artefact is it from the acupuncture. It crapper support releive injury but not drive anal bleeding. Good phenomenon on this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats