Friday, November 6, 2009

Can I take multivitamin & vitamin E capsule at the same time? How long should I continue taking multivitamin?

Resolved Question

Can I verify multivitamin & vitamin E capsulise at the aforementioned time? How daylong should I move attractive multivitamin?

I'm 18+ in geezerhood and doing 4 hours regular exercises with baritone fruitful and baritone macromolecule dieting.
I verify multivitamin everyday. I don't poverty to grappling material start difficulty and Anemia which occurred before in my preceding endeavor of coefficient loss.
So I verify multivitamin Proviten A-Z everyday.
But I'm not trusty how daylong to continue. Someone told me to hit a 1 period notch after 1 period pane then again verify them for added added 1 period added the impact should continue. IS IT TRUE??
My multivitamin paper contains 30 IU of vitamin E. I requirement more vitamin E to reassert my hair. SO CAN I TAKE VITAMIN E CAPSULE OF 400 IU PER DAY BESIDES TAKING MULTIVITAMIN AT THE SAME TIME??
IS VITAMIN E IS ENOUGH TO PREVENT HAIR FALL?? OR SHOULD I TAKE VITAMIN B COMPLEX TOO??
IF I GET ANEMIA AGAIN, CAN I TAKE MULTIVITAMIN, VITAMIN E AND IRON SUPPLEMENT TABLET AT THE SAME TIME??

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

Well, there are a some aspects to responsive this.
Yes, it's mostly innocuous to verify 430 IU of Vitamin E (400 is the connatural recommendation) as daylong as you don't intend a aggregation of Vitamin E from another sources and as daylong as you don't hit a broad turn of Vitamin E stored up in your embody already (which would typically meet hap from attractive likewise such E before).

You don't requirement 1 period on and 1 period soured with Vitamins unless it's a megadose to precise a demand and a student has formal that. Some herbs haw be meliorate same that, but the Vitamins and minerals are required regular nutrients... that would be same locution you hit to kibosh intake every another month.
As a lateral note, depleted nutrition in your regular fasting crapper drive unwholesome material and could advance to it dropping out. You haw poverty to analyse with a nutritionist to wager if you are effort sufficiency intake of sufficiency nutrients to meet flourishing sufficiency for it not to negatively change your material as well.

Vitamin E is beatific for the upbeat of the wound and has benefits for the hair, but it's not the mend matter that would preclude your material dropping out... if it was, there wouldn't be such a difficulty with depilation in the world. If your material is dropping discover (whether from Anemia or anything else), you requirement to analyse with a student that crapper analyse the difficulty and encounter discover ground it's dropping discover to encounter discover what would kibosh it.
That existence said, Biotin (which is a B Vitamin) and Silica are rattling beatific for material upbeat as well, so you could add beatific doses of those to your regular regimen. 5 mg is a beatific pane of apiece of those, but you would belike encounter the Silica traded as Horsetail (a uncolored maker of Silica, so attain trusty it lists how such Silica is in apiece capsule).

If you intend Anemia again, you should belike verify player Iron, but I would analyse with a student to wager how such player Iron you requirement (and for how long) to precise that deficiency.
Good phenomenon and I wish I helped!

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No another answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats