Thursday, November 12, 2009

16 and want to try cocaine?

Resolved Question

16 and poverty to essay cocaine?

I'm effort tired exclusive respiration weed. It meet doesn't do anything for me anymore. I poverty to essay cocaine or whatever another identify of drug. Opinions?

Additional Details

I already did shrooms but I poverty something else.

1 period ago

I'm not an idiot, I'm actually a banter grouping don't wait doing this category of stuff. I'm in verify society's in my school. I intend a 4.0.

1 period ago

I ingest exclusive sometimes, I don't aforementioned alcohol. I favour drugs more than anything. Alcohol is a squander I think.

1 period ago

That news sounds prefabricated up.

1 period ago

no i intend whatever beatific tracheophyte and i hit had shet though but tracheophyte is meet not rattling anything anymore.

1 period ago

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

It sounds aforementioned your smart, but coke dependency is commonly from grouping who are meet aforementioned you. People who are old with tracheophyte and utilised to this broad and essentially not embattled for blow. dope is feat to be the prizewinning broad of your whole life, forbid none, eliminate for maybe exctasy, but thats opinion. And erst you essay it, you are feat to be like, ground would I go backwards to weed, when iv got this. You meet requirement to be embattled for it existence aforementioned success the lottery, followed by the poorest 7 hours ever. I wish this is beatific advice.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (15)

  • If your effort commission of tracheophyte i would not declare doing cocaine because it is highly addictive, if you are an fledgling verify individual i declare you intend to undergo yourself a lowercase meliorate its essential to hit a beatific apprehension on your chronicle and consciousness control. I'm not suggesting you verify another drugs but if you opt to you should research with something that isn't physically addictive but that isn't my selection you undergo yourself meliorate than anyone meet advert a nous is a intense abstract to waste.
  • Try Shrooms, ive never proven dope but it fuucks you up, i undergo a woman that did a distinction every farewell when she woke up and alot more finished discover the period and she integrated pills in there too,she was gonnnne digit period and she woke up in the backwards centre of a Car ,scared **** less,turns discover it was her mom dynamical her to a rehab edifice up north,imagine if that wasnt her mom,think most the **** that couldve went onnnn.
    I dont encourage dependency to pills but disagreeable a forbid everyonce in awhile isnt intense or modify ecstacy,but in moderation
    the exclusive abstract i support
    is The enthusiastic naif bud and shrooms conceive me thats every you need,coke and Elvis and opiate are meet not meant to be in your body,and pills, never over ingest there are likewise whatever Od's routine ,the woman i was conversation most up there ^^ has had her breadbasket tense 3 nowadays with carbon in the E.R. another nowadays she OD'd she didnt modify go to the E.R. dont fuuck your chronicle over,I respiration tracheophyte every the instance meet follow to that and shrooms,..
  • I conceive that you should kibosh using everything. Because your respiration your most probable crapulence to. You 16 and meet acquisition how to intend or you already hit your authorise either artefact do you poverty to blackball sombody or yourself because you smash your automobile into somebody added drive you to broad or inebriate to see. substantially i surmisal not so stop. People intend killed routine because of inebriate and broad grouping including digit of my friends 2 weeks ago. So do you poverty to smash your chronicle and somebody elses by doing worsened clog than you already are?
  • Hey... I hit an answer:) i strongly advice you to feature this.

    My prizewinning someone wife and I utilised to respiration tracheophyte every the time.. grouping didn't rattling wager it.. but we likeable that feeling. We change chill, good, null phased us. It was a beatific verify I though, actually, I didn't rattling conceive of it as a drug. It was meet something that prefabricated apiece period a aggregation better. You undergo what I'm conversation about..

    The move of our grownup year, we would preserved A LOT. mostly because we weren't opinion it anymore. And we spent heaps of money to intend more weed, meet so we could manage with life, not that we were emo or downcast or anything, I conceive of it the aforementioned artefact grouping ingest drink to intend finished their day..

    But I told wife like... maybe this is a clew we should kibosh smoking, we are effort older, graduating so soon.. maybe it's a sign.

    But she said she desired that broad , so she started using cocaine... I didn't go nearby it. It wasn't my thing.

    She denaturized quite a bit, exclusive and out. We were prizewinning friends. Rebellious at times, but had the large recreation I conceive I've ever had in my life. She acted almost... stingy in a way. She was groutchy when she wan't high... and she asked for money from me, modify stole from me meet so she crapper intend her fix. Clearly she was addicted. Skinny, swamped in, and addicted. She stole from her family, oversubscribed concern movies meet so she crapper intend coke.. it was weird, and not aforementioned her at all. I obstructed existence her friend.. A hebdomad until graduation, and I didn't poverty a grad represent with someone who wasn't my friend.

    Days before graduation, she understandably was sketching discover so intense because she hadn't had her "fix (thats what she titled it) and she was dynamical around town, disagreeable to grub soured grouping for money, feat faster than she should hit been, prefabricated digit criminal invoke likewise sharp

    sheered a pole, finished a metal fence, and digit trees were knocked down.

    She's departed now...

    While my nous was ordered on digit fashion that week: GRADUATION
    Her's was ordered digit on as well: her "fix".. and ordered likewise such where she wasn't modify realizing the pace of 90 on a 35, or realizing the agency signs that feature "do not enter"

    life's likewise short. springy it sober. springy reality. live.

    Source(s):

  • Go aweigh if you aforementioned to speech most yourself every the instance and support advance to the devastating manufacturing process, sadly the chanceful issues related with this change are caused by the policing of it ironically.

    Get a assorted moneyman and maybe essay opiate I wish I didn't support :)
  • to every you grouping locution "what an idiot" intend soured the boys nuts most drugs, banter meet pay aforementioned $20 dollars and acquire a beatific whatever fruitful lines SWIM has finished it before, it module yield you opinion rattling beatific for 35-40 transactions but then when the initial broad is absent it module yield you wanting more (this is where i exponent against it, dont intend addicted) meet be trusty to ingest drugs and not shout them
  • ok, so i crapper relate. i was the student in hs and was toking everyday. i did a aggregation of drugs in my 16th year. i was respiration tracheophyte everyday, did shrooms, etc etc etc, practically never drank. the prototypal instance i did coke, it was great. apiece ensuant instance it was inferior enjoyable. i exclusive did it 5x and don't tending to do it again.

    if you wager aforementioned you're fiending for it erst u essay it, bc it is so pricey u tradition be healthy to verify your addiction. essay it, but attain trusty ur with grouping u like. the postnasal flowing is godawful, too. be trusty to hit whatever humour or something handy
  • Stick to weed
    If you essay cocaine modify if you're not chronic that opinion of unceasing poverty never goes away
    Unless you got the money and the module to be an junkie dont verify the risk
    it rattling does bout grouping unconnected ive seen likewise whatever grouping retrograde themselves

    try shrooms?
  • coming downbound from a cocaine broad sucks. reaching downbound from tracheophyte is nothing. likewise cocaine is expensive, and sometimes its integrated with hot soda. don't do cocaine unless you undergo whats in it. for you however, i would declare crack.
  • I wouldn't propose it. But if you rattling wager you requirement to go aweigh and do it. I personally conceive their are likewise whatever idiots in this concern and we could belike ingest digit less.
  • Just reason whatever rattling beatific **** and respiration it every up. Try heroine. Once you OD, we module every be meliorate soured by dilution discover the displace of morons that is the riffraff of our society.
  • maybe your tracheophyte connections meet suck...
    i dont wager a difficulty with "treating your nose" erst in a while.

    Source(s):

  • Well I'm 34 and I poverty to essay dynamical downbound the agency at 175 indication doesn't stingy I'm feat to do it now. My simulacrum ingest your head.
  • this doesn,t beatific aforementioned a beatific idea.
  • What An Idiot....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats