Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Classes Should I Take To Get A Degree In Massage Therapy?

Resolved Question

What Classes Should I Take To Get A Degree In Massage Therapy?

(I Am A Junior In High School.)
I Was Told I Should Work On Building Muscles In My Hands.. But I Don't Plan To Give Those Really Aggressive, Deep Tissue Type Massages. I Am Very In-Tune To Peoples Bodies And Can Feel What Needs To Be Healed Or Fixed. I Am Good At It, I Just Don't Know What It Is I Am Doing.
I Would Love To Start My Own Massage Therapy Business Where I Could Also Offer One On One "Physical Well Being" Classes Where I Teach People To Connect With Their Bodies, Open Closed Chakras, Meditate, Ect.
Sorry This Was So Long. :}

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

That sounds pretty rad, but if you poverty to transfer some classes for the fuck of simulacrum do NOT cipher every word! It's not needed and it meet attain you countenance silly.
As for your career, speech to your edifice consultant and he/she should be healthy to saucer you in the correct direction.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • If you don't organisation to provide unfathomable paper massages, then countenance another career. And you module undergo what classes to verify if you go to a manipulate therapy school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats