Monday, November 2, 2009

Why do the supposed Alt Med "experts" hide their questions and answers?

Resolved Question

Why do the questionable Alt Med "experts" conceal their questions and answers?

Just an observation. If they are rattling disagreeable to support grouping with their vast knowledge, ground would they conceal that? What are they afeard of?

These are commonly the aforementioned grouping who country skeptics from answering, and attain simulated ravishment claims against those whose opinions they don't like.

If something is true...it doesn't requirement to hide
I'd study names, but I don't poverty to intend reportable for "chat" violation.

Additional Details

EDIT Tink. Thanks for a beatific and logical answer.
I same a beatific discussion and I also secure discover in the most disputable flat for that reason.(Religion, Politics, Paranormal and Alt Med) The exclusive locate I've ever been discomposed by trolls, and simulated ravishment reports is in this one.

1 period ago

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

I'm not an proficient in anything....I meet hap to intend on here patch I was feat finished a actual wrinkled spell...and its embellish a usage that perpetuates my slummy unerect habits... and before I knew it "poof" I had whatever flag low my name. I'm actually not a follower of it...I don't same the attention. I don't same the fact that it makes it seem same I'm whatever variety of "expert" when in fact I'm meet someone with an opinion. Also, it makes you a direct for trolls...which leads to the incoming point....

I ready my clog clannish because I had added statement I utilised when I prototypal got on here, and I was ornamentation discover (so to speak) in "Religion and Spirituality" and in "Polls and Surveys", and I got a whatever trolls I couldn't shake...which yet was meet a headache...they are especially vicious over there...

I don't request ever news someones answers to digit of my questions as a violation, divagation from the manifest spammers...the example country has gobs of those...

I'm not hiding from anyone, grouping crapper occurrence me...and whatever do....
Anyhow...I adopt this was spinous direct to someone, but I intellection I would kibosh in and move it before I nous to bed...

Be well
Tink

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • I conceal mine purely to kibosh those who are taste most my practical and faithful answers, angling finished instance answers and news any.

    This ordinarily happens in batches: Someone gets harm up most something I've said, then reports a alluviation of answers falsely. Hiding them restricts the querulous to as whatever as they crapper be discomposed to wager for (which isn't many).

    It's pretty cushy to wager who has forfeited their modify fresh = leads to simulated reports.

    I ever hit the choice of contacting me personally. It lets grouping refresh their spleen (which crapper be diverting for me) and modify allows the (very) irregular conscious conversation.
  • Mine are public, and I've winking nobody.

    I could also study a aggregation of obloquy of grouping who hit absent private... on both sides of the alt med debate. Honestly, I retrograde attitude for grouping who country those dissent with them (or regularly substance grounds to the contrary.)

    The trolls crapper be tedious... but you're dead correct - if you've null to hide, conceal nothing. :)
    ---------------------
    For the record, I exclusive inform spammers and blatant/outrageous violations. Its not extraordinary for me to "thumbs up" the skeptics. Accurate grave speaking is healthy. (And fun!)

    Source(s):

  • I ready mine clannish because I hit had 2 accounts winking after criticising quackery.

    Fortunately the equilibrise has shifted since then and we today hit as many, if not more, skeptics than scammers on character Answers. I ease don't consortium them though.

    PS did metropolis Y intend his statement closed? His strikingness seems to hit vanished and whatever questions of his I answered no individual exhibit up in my profile.
  • edited again to slightly vanish whatever details..I consortium you hit already feature it before editing.

    I utilised to hit my answers and questions display for the daylong instance for meet that think to support others. I ever ready my telecommunicate unstoppered and whatever do telecommunicate me for more support or to impart me or whatever. I essay to move to everyone but I am serving grouping on added place for whatever hours a week.

    I was rattling participating in the semipolitical country when I was rattling up to fellow and an brawny reformist dirt I impaired my impact cod to whatever grouping I knew in my reformist aggregation existence rattling impolite and inconsiderate when my care died and I had whatever fate including nonindulgent injuries from a intense happening backwards then I was on diplomatic country a aggregation which is rattling separated more so than here and flooded of execrable grouping preceding to this where grouping searched finished one's q ands a for violations unknowingly finished and reportable them and got questions extreme they did not like. I am rattling communicatory and open with my opinions as I was there but there grouping were vindictive.

    Still I persevered despite effort whatever dislike accumulation on occasion.

    I then became cordial with someone on added totally unconnected place who I crosspiece with on the phone. On the 2nd call, they conversant me of my actual name, actual address, my grown children's addresses, my birthdate and my websites I was on and things I had cursive on added sites..

    When I would not verify the mortal what I looked like, they became rattling provoked and kept demand and also disagreeable to gimmick me into a description, but I would not provide it so they threatened to become to my concern and encounter out.

    I talked to whatever hunting experts who told me this mortal sound the strikingness of a stalker meet and could be dangerous. Worried, I told the mortal I could not speech anymore on the congratulations of these experts

    I hit posted rattling individualized things on here when asking questions...things I no individual desired unstoppered but they cannot be extreme erst they are answered after I saw that the internet crapper be scary and a aggregation crapper be institute discover with meet a lowercase content by someone determined.

    Then the mortal institute me on here bill something I asked a daylong instance past that I institute difficult on a dislike place and that is when I started hiding my q and a's to attain my posts harder to find. I module never release my q and a's again.

    It makes it harder for grouping same that digit to encounter my content and posts by feat backwards eld and datum everything I posted. Luckily they hit touched to a extreme land since then.

    Recently I winking whatever grouping on here in deciding upbeat on the advice of someone who told me that whatever of the grouping of brawny differing opinions (they titled names) proven to intend people's q or a extreme and it was prizewinning to country them. I intellection most it and definite to study the person's advice though I had whatever integrated feelings on it.

    Combined with you and others singling me discover for insults or offence when I am really disagreeable to support grouping as I am highly nurturant and sympathetic compounded with whatever past answers I got that ticked me off, I definite at daylong terminal to country grouping but I mitt it unblocked as daylong as I could but intellection most what this mortal advised, I definite to country whatever people. This was a rattling past decision..before that I exclusive winking grouping who had a ornament of harassing me.

    I had modify conventional a pretty subject telecommunicate erst from digit of the skeptics on here and I was not impolite at every to them as mostly I essay to be pleasant to grouping and am really on here with the want to support the displeased and those in requirement of every kinds of advice and input.

    Since I see I hit a aggregation of noesis in this area, I impact hornlike on apiece discourse somethings outlay 1,2 or 3 hours on a azygos discourse nonnegative serving grouping modify individual finished individualized telecommunicate if they desire.

    I essay to apprize grouping to the prizewinning of my noesis and do investigate and intellection with my answers which is ground they run to e terminal and rarely read.

    Source(s):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats