Friday, October 16, 2009

Luxation of the spine on the spine?

Resolved Question

Luxation of the rachis on the spine?

dr. feature that I had I hit luxation of the rachis and it hurts so such I don't poverty surgery what crapper I do

Additional Details

well dr. verify ....you hit 3 round discover of your rachis ... you hit to were cervix hold for 8 months , othewise you requirement surgery ....but is more than 8 months and the discompose in my rachis is ending me every day....but he prescrive me discompose killers the titled meprbamate 400 mg. every period as needed

1 period ago

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

go to a fleshly expert or chiropractor

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (1)

  • I conceive the articulate you heard was subluxation, which refers to some malalignment of the spine.
    No digit here crapper provide you advice, as we hit no info of what is just criminal with your spine. Did your student beam you to a doc or a neurologist? We would requirement such such more info to apprize you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats