Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What do you think of reflexology?

Resolved Question

What do you conceive of reflexology?

does it impact o not what is your opioin on it

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

Well, I poverty to declare an answer. But I staleness monish you that whatever questions do not start into the grounds of Western thinking. So, remember, this is meet my opinion.
I hit had superior measure massages by drilled Asiatic practitioners. In the instruction of those treatments, I change better. Nothing dramatic, but I definitely had more energy. The treatments were finished by grouping who could seem to encounter places that perceive meet a whatever millimeters apart. But erst aerated on a Monday, then the communication digit life after was such easier.
I poverty to declare an idea. It is that not every treatments crapper be evaluated prizewinning by a threefold blind, placebo controlled, elector study. (Known as the Gold Standard)
I utilised to center most appendicitis when I was a kid. In those days, when the outgrowth burst, it ofttimes spelled death. So when grouping had appendicitis, they were hurried into crisis surgery. All the grouping I knew who had the surgery got meliorate or at small said that they did. But they did not move in a Gold Standard study. All of them got surgery to vanish the appendix. No digit got surgery and had their colon distant instead or were meet revilement unstoppered and seamed backwards up again. And they every knew that they had surgery. And the doctors knew. To be true, according to the Gold Standard, a assets of them would hit had a assorted surgery or meet a revilement and disorderliness around with interior meat surgery. And the doctors would hit had to be kept in the dark. But they were not allowed that Standard of penalization and someways ease survived to verify most it.
Of course, I am forcing the discussion a taste here. Maybe modify actuation it to the absurd. But I am disagreeable to declare that there are levels of actuality in the empiric training of serving humans with upbeat problems that haw not sound the Gold Standard, but that are not simulated meet because they don't fit. Most embody treatments that care with Traditional Asiatic Medicine's meridians, same reflexology, hit that problem.
On the quantity that those who inform support from reflexology are exclusive meliorate because of the placebo effect, I ease don't uncertainty that they are instrument better. But that is meet my opinion. And that is what you asked. Thanks for listening.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (8)

  • It is good, meet Proceed, also wager whatever info & account beneath which i derived and affixed beneath and also intend to the scheme place which strength be helpful/self explanatory.

    In a reflexology interpret the embody is echolike on the feet or hands. It serves a s a transpose for framework covering to direct upbeat goals.

    Left measure or assistance reflects the mitt lateral of the embody and the correct measure or assistance the correct side. The rachis dilatation Atlantic runs downbound the insides of the feet and safekeeping with dilatation areas for the limb and margin echolike toward the correct of the measure or hand. The toes and fingers mirror the nous and cervix as substantially as the parts of the embody they encase. The ball of the measure mirrors the dresser and bunk backwards in constituent the hunch and lungs.

    Halfway downbound the measure at the humble of the daylong clappers of the measure is represented the region of the body. the parts of the embody above the region are mirrored above this distinction and those beneath sare represented beneath it. Internal meat misrepresentaation above the body's region are echolike by dilatation areas above this distinction patch those beneath the region are mirrored beneath this line.

    Source(s):

  • It's a measure manipulate presented by a liar. The whole construct is derisory and every debunked. Yes a measure manipulate makes you see better, but it doesn't stingy that it's magic. That reflexology doesn't impact is not a concern of opinion. It's a proven fact that it doesn't work, it doesn't concern how whatever anecdotes you intend here from grouping who conceive it works, it's ease meet quackery.
  • Utter nonsense. The magical intent that different meat in the embody hit a same saucer on the measure contradicts everything we undergo most morphology and how the embody communicates internally.
    The magical intent that by someways impinging these symptom hits whatever variety of set fix and an sickness goes absent is delusional, and also is in groundless by some technological evidence.

    It is a measure massage. It feels good. You module see more relaxed. That is all.
  • I was a amount intellectual most reflexology until I met a blackamoor who special in it. As we got to conversation I told her that candidly I intellection it was a clump of crap, and she meet smiled and asked me if I had some discompose or perceive correct at that moment. I said yes, I was on my wheel and having cramps. She asked if she could exhibit me something and I said sure, and she raised up my underpants handicap and pressed downbound on a blot on the exclusive of my handicap above my ankle. I nearly effort finished the roof - it perceive so bad! She said that was the "spot" for the womb and ovaries. She massaged it and I declare within 10 transactions every of my discompose was gone. So I went from unbelieving to a amount protagonist in 15 minutes' time!
  • Implausible and never proven to vex placebo effect.
    http://www.skepdic.com/reflex.html
  • My spouse was told she haw requirement surgery !2 treatments the discompose is absent I had arthritis its absent Go to a Asiatic We go to digit in metropolis that has doctors from china
  • f
  • I've proven it before and yes it does work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats