Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What qualifications do I need to be a licensed massage therapist?

Resolved Question

What qualifications do I requirement to be a licensed manipulate therapist?

I am hunting to modify my career, I am hunting to intend a accepted fittingness so I crapper practice. their are so whatever assorted ones.

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

Requirements depart by location. In the US, every land has its possess ordered of requirements, and in whatever states, every city/county has requirements.

Check for the requirements for your land here:
http://www.massageregister.com/StateRequ…

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No another answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats