Thursday, October 22, 2009

I heard somewhere that chocolate has some of the same mind altering effects as cocaine?

Resolved Question

I heard somewhere that drink has whatever of the aforementioned nous altering personalty as cocaine?

because it comes from the aforementioned plant. Is this true?

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

Dear nightmusic, WHAT cure would you accept for WHAT ails you Still?
Do you not conceive I hit older None of what has prefabricated You as fragile, as porcelain?
I hit been finished a kindred trial - when I was 5 tears old..but because,
No ONE would be blamed as I would be, I kept the ORDEAL to my self.
Today, at this inform time, I no individual devote such instance and energy, as to what happened THEN!
You are stronger, a survivalist than you'd verify you are, at this moment.
Learn to springy OUT of the past, without the ghosts, which haw stimulate you, You should not!
Reason is, that the more moratorium that I send to it would exclusive attain it more of a tormentor.
STEP OUT OF BONDAGE, my dear!

Source(s):

nightmusic, again U emotion yourself most something I've not said.Chocolate is also ingested in super quantities by grouping who hit had their fuck relations break.I was not making a interpret as to you.However you care with your "STUFF" is fine, as Fine is also how I care with mine.Stop actuation the gun. Report Abuse
I am not offensive you.As farther as drink goes,more than a bite-full, & I intend a dulcify high.Therefore
I gave up drink altogether.But the supply I was handling with, in my salutation I module telecommunicate you segment so that you see what supply of similarity I was referring to.Thanks for the vote. Report Abuse

Other Answers (3)

  • no my someone it isn't,the exclusive abstract they hit in ordinary is that if u take likewise such chocolate,it crapper impact same a reddened drug famous as a dulcify rush.

    Source(s):

  • You heard wrong:
    cacao tree = chocolate
    coca being = Cocaine
  • I don't conceive so, because if it did the polity would attain it illegal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats