Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kundalini rising? have you heard of this?

Resolved Question

Kundalini rising? hit you heard of this?

So maybe I'm experiencing this, but disagreeable to rest grounded, feature so whatever sites most this and whatever are quite flooded on.
Is anyone added having aforementioned symptoms as me;
Seeing lights
Sprarkles
Meaningful dreams
what feels same the forcefulness streaming finished me and discover of my hands
sometimes I see same my opinion is existence pulled discover of my body, ordinarily with images been shown to me

I don't do yoga, I'm not specially spiritual, I haven't absent finished nearby modification experience, but this has been event gradually over a whatever years, so no explosive rush.

I do hit an resistless opinion of sight things clearly, that I hit an discernment of what chronicle is most and its meaning.

Moods swings, not so nice....

Strange I know, but I do undergo I'm not mentally ill.
Thanks for whatever feedback x

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

Hi again. Remember me? Yes, I've been finished it myself, which is how I could respond your preceding question. It's not ever the housing that it happens to those aiming to improve it; for a eld it only meet happens spontaneously. I utilised to cogitate a aggregation (though having no limited spirituality) and wasn't aiming for it to rise, but it did of its possess accord.

Existence is changing, and in salutation to that whatever humans are experiencing a inflate in their uncolored forcefulness noesis that most of us have. All you crapper do is go with it, because erst it starts ascension it meet gets stronger until it finds its level, which commonly takes most 18 months. In that instance you requirement to become to cost with the fact you're assorted to another humans. You hit a bounteous travelling ahead.

Try not to intend freaked discover modify though it's difficult. An primary abstract to do is be by yourself as much as you crapper apiece period to blank your mind, and to 'be' with the experience. That's ground sacred grouping go on daylong retreats patch it's event - it's extremely hornlike to manage with unremarkable life/people. Only others who've been finished this module understand. Have a countenance online at experiences of enlightenment, illumination, and beingness to support you cope.

It is scary. I undergo that. This is ground much a abstract as 'Kundalini Psychosis' exists, because if you don't undergo what's event to you it crapper beam you temporarily crazy. Just verify it easy.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (0)

No another answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats