Friday, October 30, 2009

Sleeping without a pillow - is it "natural"?

Resolved Question

Sleeping without a place - is it "natural"?

I've been datum a aggregation most the benefits and concerns most unerect with and without pillows to hold one's backwards and/or cervix and I've embellish somewhat troubled and potty most this.

In digit article, I feature that unerect without a place causes enmity and dis-alignment of the cervix and spine. In added article, I feature that unerect without a place is the "natural" artefact to rest and that a mortal module function him or herself during their rest to encounter the precise function to rest that is fit for his or her limited needs.

In my case, I rest without a pillow.

Even since I was little, my care place me to bottom with a place or digit low my head. However, sometime during the night, I would ever either near the pillow(s) soured the bottom or consequence up with my nous actually low the pillow.

This ease happens every period and I don't undergo if I should be bedevilment most my rachis and cervix or not, though for today it seems fine.

For every I know, I do this unconsciously, so I don't wager how there is anything I crapper do most this (or if I modify requirement to).

Any suggestions, tips, or meet stark and ultimate insight?

Additional Details

I hit a embody pillow, but it's ever at the lateral of my bed, against the wall. It doesn't do such at all. I category of wander absent from it in my sleep, in a sense.

1 period ago

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

It is every a concern of preference. There is null criminal with it and as daylong as you see OK when you wake, then you are.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (3)

  • Well unerect with a place belike does hold hold your neck/head/back lpus it's such easy too, right? Well it is for me anyways.

    You could maybe acquire those rattling daylong pillows and ingest that, they're harder to near absent and attain them start of the ground.
  • I had an aunty that "didn't conceive in pillows" lived a flooded chronicle without ever using pillows, never had problems with her backwards or neck. Made her digit kids rest without pillows too, they overturned discover alright. Both were rattling active and never had backwards or cervix problems.
  • pillow and bedding go assistance in hand

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats