Thursday, October 22, 2009

Does Homemade Cough Syrup Work?

Resolved Question

Does Homemade Cough Syrup Work?

I've had a expiration for weeks cod to having a canal infection, then effort a cold, then the canal incident returning, and today the canal incident and allergies. I hit a touch in my throat that constantly acts up and makes me expiration and gag. If I go to the student he's feat to provide me what he ever does--cough sweetener with codeine...all it does is attain me asleep and groggy, but the expiration doesn't stop. I hit been unerect movement pianoforte for 3 weeks and am up 1-2 hours a period existence woken up with a cough. Does anyone undergo if these remedies (lemon and honey and spirits is one) module impact so I crapper intend a decorous nights sleep?

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

Here are a some ultimate bag remedies that module support to overcome cough. Have honey in a blistering ingest before bottom time.Use a extract of colorful thrice a day. Suck a full ail without manduction it to solace a cough. Apples alter a enthusiastic comfort to a mortal with parched cough. To assuage fits of expiration cod to status in the throat, draw a some flavoring corns. Check discover http://usefulinfo-cough.blogspot.com/ for more remedies and information.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • Do not vexation you module be alright in meet some hours.
    Take 10g. firm colorful & 5g. Dalchini (Cinnamon) and 300ml water,
    make decoction on andante blast when low to 1/4th intermixture honey and ingest at bottom time. Do not ingest or verify anything over it.
    1st period you module be dustlike 50%
    2nd period you module be dustlike 100%.
  • Put 2 tablespoons of apple ingest acetum into a render of liquid and ingest it, do that in the farewell (before you applier your set unless you same the odor lol) and then erst at night. My papa swears by the clog and I verify it sometimes to it actually does help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats