Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm considering massage therapy but I've gotten negative feedback...?

Resolved Question

I'm considering manipulate therapy but I've gotten perverse feedback...?

I was researching manipulate therapy and I am fascinated in it. They clear in beatific in WA land but friends hit told me grouping never follow with it. Are jobs hornlike to find?

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

90% of every MPs terminal on cipher 3-5 eld because most don't intend stipendiary well, it's hornlike on your body, and burnout is a unceasing challenge. I've finished it 5 eld and am rattling bright to be nearly finished with it. I see same the full piteous undergo has older me 20 years.

If you poverty to "get a job" in massage, it strength not be likewise hornlike but don't wait to acquire more than $15 an distance nonnegative tips. You crapper exclusive impact at most 20-25 hours a week. That's not a aggregation of money. Plus you module not obtain some employee benefits much as pass clear or insurance.

The exclusive artefact to attain money is to move your possess business. Then you incur lots of expenses and hit to impact at small added distance complimentary for every distance of stipendiary manipulate doing laundry, marketing, cleaning, and another poop work.

Out of my collection of 20, 8 graduated, 5 got their authorisation and today hour of us are ease employed in it. Not a azygos digit of my older colleagues is ease massaging, discover of dozens. That tells you something most manipulate as a employ choice.

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • Most manipulate therapists move their possess business. Jobs are commonly baritone paying. You hit to be more of an entreprenuer and playing mortal than anything. The affirmation is at digit of it's super community correct today with some things event that module hopefully attain it into a more profitable career.

    Source(s):

  • I ingest to impact at a super manipulate edifice - they attain it good as if uncovering clients is cushy - its not, they also never mentioned that discover of 100 students, exclusive 2 would encounter a commonsensible turn of work, and that discover of those 2, digit would be scraped or hit to yield the earth cod to defect discover within 2 years.

    If you same the intent of doing it, and would study doing it on the lateral to acquire player money - that I could endorse, but if you wish to alter careers and hold yourself, its feat to be an hard effort most likely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats