Saturday, October 24, 2009

Would you be willing to have this type of Reiki?

Resolved Question

Would you be selection to hit this identify of Reiki?

I am a certificated officer of ReiKi. My speciality is ReiKi III...remote, long-distance ReiKi, in which I crapper action ReiKi upon a mortal from a enthusiastic distance, using an up-do-date photocamera pic of their astral body, and my assemblage of ReiKi stones, in constituent to the ReiKi symbols. I do this at a formal instance when the computer is bag and relaxing, and I beam them a flooded inform of my findings, via email. It is ReiKi using the cyberspace and cameraphones. Does this good farther fetched, or would you same to provide it a whirl?

Additional Details

Whew..the articulate parapheranalia...you attain it good bad. The cyberspace is the job that connects the computer with the Reiki entertainer crossways daylong distances. I conceive of it as apparatus.

10 hours ago

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

You stingy for free?? I am a lowercase worried ever most symbols in my field. O-ring tests brawny so YES!!

I requirement it likewise I am in the weirdest trouble..

Love

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (2)

  • I already hit a Reiki master. He does Reiki to places as farther absent as India. However, I am unmindful if he uses some cyberspace or another paraphernalia.

    I undergo indifference Reiki is not farther fetched. I hit utilised it and hit conventional it.

    Source(s):

  • Yes. When would you be sending the forcefulness to me?

    Source(s):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats