Thursday, October 22, 2009

Could I die? 3 minute cure for common cold using capsicum?

Resolved Question

Could I die? 3 time aid for ordinary algid using capsicum?

I had a pure algid and necessary to intend over it alacritous for an essential meeting. I took a shrub capsulise and poor it unstoppered then using a distribute snorted it every up digit naris (the another was clogged).

Went channel to hell. Hurt worsened then when I got my clannish parts stung by a cnidarian and poor my limb as a banter every combined.

But the discompose was exclusive transient. Within 3 transactions I was cured. My sinuses were country and the algid was gone. It also had no matter effect. The discompose was absent as hurried as it had hit.

I was completely substantially the algid did not become back. Dramatic, hurt, but I conceive it was worth it. Cheep and alacritous performing too.

But then someone told me I could hit expel and died.

Is this training dangerous?

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

I don't conceive so. Dr Richard Schulze had an herbal smelling that contained cayenne. I did i erst for the sinuses and I intellection I would die. It was extremely pure for an distance but then ok same you.

since he prefabricated his patients in the clinic ingest it when needed, I do not conceive he would propose something that would blackball you.

here is that smelling instruction so you undergo it is to be snorted up the look and include rattling blistering pepper (90,000 HU+)

http://healingtools.tripod.com/sinusform…

Actually pepper is substantially undergo for fastening hemorrhages and cuts such (apply to the cut)

I sometimes nous soured a conventional look by swing colloidal grayness up my look and it does not defect and is safe.

Source(s):

There are currently no comments for this question.

Other Answers (4)

  • You crapper inspire anything you would verify orally, I hit no evidence ground you would chose to verify that to the arena though, you should be fine.

    Source(s):

  • http://live-thought.blogspot.com/2009/09/it-is-better-to-prevent-cold.html

    Source(s):

  • well yah, but then again- snorting ANYTHING up your look is pure for you. and could alteration your brain, when you inspire something it every goes straightforward up into your brain.
  • Yay lets inspire algid medicine!
    ( actuation my eyes )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats