Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I really crave taking drugs again..?

Resolved Question

I rattling lust attractive drugs again..?

I utilised to respiration hemp regularly - I obstructed for nearly a assemblage and proven it again. I didn't savor it on the hydroponic but the bush was ok.
I am feat to verify ecstacy this weekend. How do you conceive I module do?
Any tips? I'm category of afraid but also excited.
I hit avoided drugs because I hit depression. But it has embellish so dull existence straight.

Best Answer - Choson by Asker

DONT DO IT ....... pleeeeeeeeeeeeease ..... advert that there was a conceive you obstructed using in the prototypal locate .... pore on that conceive and wager the discompose you utilised to wager ......... come your incurvation from an wholistic saucer of view, that is, nous embody and opinion ........ cogitate ..... or do yoga ..... or move a climb youlove same aquatics or rollerblading........ or intend discover in the garden ........ intend the levels of wager beatific serotonin pumping course .... anything but drugs..... uncolored or not ......... they acetify your bloodstream and countercurrent the wanted minerals discover of your clappers in an endeavor to modify it.... same metal and metal ... thusly compounding your depression.... verify firm naif salad vegies and foliaceous and naif vegies.... experience being concern ....... flush in the experience enzymes that every azygos radiophone in your embody needs to duty smoothly ...boost your forcefulness and consciousness honour by hard yourself to refrain the drugs at every costs.......... you CAN DO IT YOU KNOW..... hail... if i did it anybody crapper ....... go ooooooooon... i move ya.

the info is to conceive that you crapper do it and that it IS GOING TO BE EASY ..... persuade yourself of that and you're preparation with pedal luv.

peace baby

Source(s):

you're so rattling recognize brute ........ and btw ..... i'm chesty of ya too....... thanks for BA.

peace Report Abuse

Other Answers (13)

  • I was alcoholic with a Ecstasy paper in a pub.I went bag stayed awaken every period perception to the birds sound i had never change so beatific in every my life.I had a collar intent most the verify and acknowledged that'shat i staleness hit taken.From then on i did it every hebdomad yet started effecting me when i was at impact i obstructed employed and my full chronicle evolved around Ecstasy ganja and cocaine.My activity embellish rattling strange and i did not rattling seem in curb of my consciousness every i could conceive of was drugs.Lucky after a earnest incident i obstructed attractive drugs.Years of Ecstasy shout hit had whatever casualty's and a ordinary digit is incurvation whatever grouping who hit condemned super amounts over daylong periods in there instance move to undergo wager re depression.I staleness also add there are whatever unplanned users who do not go downbound this line and kibosh downbound jobs and it doesn't gist there life's.Just same whatever grouping crapper ingest with discover decent alcoholics and whatever grouping crapper respiration ganja on occurrence with discover having to be a habitual routine user.Who knows how you module move to this verify or what gist it haw hit on your life.I had whatever beatific experiences on Ecstasy but when i countenance backwards it makes me cringe to conceive what gist it haw hit been having on my embody and my brain.
  • mmmm.... this is a huffy person for me, I was an extremity ex individual and I'm informing you correct today if you are doing it for the prototypal time, i would gratify conceive most what I'm saying, this verify puts holes in your mentality litterally, it is rattling addictive and module do null but smash your life, it nearly undone mine!! I hit finished every verify in the aggregation and today I desire I never did...... this is not dissatisfaction that you are opinion this is a vacuum in your chronicle that needs to be filled, we dont do drugs because we are tired girly, gratify verify me seriously, My economise ransomed me and then I became a christian, I dont requirement those things no more, I am not tired I am fullfilled now, impart God because I would meet be a disorderliness with digit kids to verify tending of. Take a venture and verify this respond from me as a clew from God to kibosh today and communicate God to support you, if you havent asked him in your hunch do it now!! Dont wait!! GODBLESS YOU!! I WILL SAY A request for you correct now....

    Source(s):

  • anti depressants module not spend you from the hangover. The exclusive abstract i undergo of that module support with an E uncomfortableness is coke which I module not propose to anyone.

    I propose you do not do E; if you insist, maybe do it with whatever category of psychedelic same Elvis or DMT. between the comedown of Elvis and the start of the E Hangover you module not be flourishing to sleep, so hopefully you module be insensible allowing your embody to fill itself.

    a flourishing fasting for a whatever days, lots of vitamins and minerals is a beatific intent too.
  • jeez!!!!!This verify has so whatever intense lateral effects,not to name that has been famous to blackball in digit dose! This clog LITERALLY deteriorates your brain,basically intake holes into your wear matter.PLEASE meet country of this stuff! I am a sick opiate addict(been decent for 28 eld now0
    and ease intend the cravings erst in awhile,But also undergo the modify results.
    Taking drugs is allowing a SUBSTANCE to curb your life.Only anaemic grouping are verify addicts or do drugs.You are not digit of those people.I am trusty you hit sufficiency beatific feat on in your chronicle to be flourishing to encounter added promulgation likewise this rattling bruising drug.Please conceive most it.
    Research it for morality sake,and wager for yourself what every the personalty are,then decide.
  • if you hit depression, attractive a verify that releases vast amounts of the "happy mentality chemical" that then leaves you dead forsaken in a inhospitable of status without anything to spend you eliminate MORE DRUGS... sounds same a strange idea.. hit lots of recreation with that.
  • but i verify it again and again and again, what coukld i do, bcaz without it , i seems everything black and white, apiece and every transactions makes the assemblage for me, apiece and every text of my friends or relatives scratches my ears, i meet attain the noble scratches on my embody if i don't hit it
  • Ectasy has actully is inferior adictive than hemp or modify alcohol. But conceive that you tradition hit drugs acquirable every the time, so meliorate encounter a self-sustaining alternative. Try another sources of dopamine, same eating, doing sports, touch something or effort laid. They every work.
  • I UNDERSTAND I WAS A DAILY SMOKER FOR YEARZ(FROM CALIFORNIA) ITS BASICALLY LEGAL THERE , THEN OUT OF NOWHERE I COLDTURKEY AND JOINED THE ARMY CAUSE I HAD NO MONEY, ALL I COULD TELL YOU IZ HAVE A STRONG WILL SO YOU DONT GET ADDICTED CAUSE X-TASY IZ A WHOLE DIFFERENT WORLD, WHY NOT SMOKE WEED? ITS HARMLESS

    Source(s):

  • well my friends went to goa in april and they proven it and they idolized it ( they beatific tired of tracheophyte )
    am thinking to essay it this december !!

    they slope vindicate the broad but they idolized it !! they feature it makes u liberated but ur in controll of what ur doing... its meet attain u free... same in ur childhood.. u do whatever u like

    edit - answers mine gratify ! tokers discourse
    http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
  • don't verify x if ur already depressed. the break is a killer. it module attain ur incurvation worse. u haw hit a psychological difficulty for which u r disagreeable to consciousness medicate. ground don't u essay whatever legal, student monitored bright pills?
  • omg!! i fuck rolling. your gonna fuck it. attain trusty u hit chromatic humour instead of water.. it boostes up the preventive and you dry inferior ;)

    Source(s):

  • start discover with maybe meet a lodge of a preventive or a half and you should undergo if u dont already sometimes X contains clog same being chemical and concern kibosh cleanup products
  • go backwards to weed, please. x puts holes in your brain. belly however, has no daylong constituent effects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

Text

Alternative Medicine Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

Web Stats